Gift Certificates & Special Packages Available
- A system of massage using kneading, stroking, and friction techniques improving circulation.
- A massage that combines a blend of essential oils that creates harmony, heals, and balances all aspects of a person.
- Pregnancy massage is a specialized massage focusing on specific needs that arise during and after pregnancy. Helps reduce stress and promote general well-being from the discomforts of childbirth.
Infant Massage Instruction
- A private or group instruction to caregivers that teaches a customized baby massage routine. Aimed to soothe a colic baby, encourage parent/infant bonding, and improve baby’s development.
|Infant Massage Instruction – Includes massage oil & guide||$25|
|Off-Site Location||+$10 & up|
Addons $10 & Up: Cold or Hot Stone * Guasha * Cupping * Hydro Heat * Myofascial Release * NMT
- Thump pressure on specific reflex points of the feet and hands that stimulate areas in other parts of the body.
- To help prevent athletic injury, keep the body flexible and assist in the recover process.
Neuromuscular Therapy (NMT)
- This treatment applies pressure to specific points in the muscles (trigger points) to stop the spasms and pain to restore the structural integrity of the muscle.